On this page
If you have a concern or feedback about your experience with a department-funded third party provider, we would like to hear from you.
To look into your concerns we need:
- details of your concern or complaint
- details of any attempts you have made to resolve the issue.
Our team will:
- discuss your concerns with you
- register your concerns or complaint on a department database
- advise you about what will happen to resolve your concerns.
If you want to be kept up-to-date about progress and we have your personal contact details, we will send you a written response. This usually happens fairly quickly, but more complex issues can take longer to resolve. In those cases, you might not hear from us straightaway.
We do accept anonymous complaints. However, to help us keep track and get back in contact with you, you can also provide:
- your name and contact details
- permission for the department officer looking into your issue to disclose your personal information to relevant parties (if any)
- permission for relevant parties to provide details of your issue to us.
We will ask for your consent before disclosing or requesting any of your personal information. We will protect your personal information and it’s only with your agreement that it will be used to process your complaint.
People who can share feedback with us include:
- any staff at a department site, including teachers, gardeners, school principals, preschool directors, flexible learning options coordinators, etc
- case managers
- approved providers.
Approved panel of providers
Phone: 8226 9853
Email: Education.FLO.APP [at] sa.gov.au