Go to top of page

Working with government schools

This information is for any organisation that works with South Australian government schools as an approved provider.

Requirements for approved panel members

Once you are an approved member of the panel, you’ll work closely with the school’s principal.

Panel members must meet the quality and reporting requirements of the department under a Deed of Agreement. The following documents provide information about these requirements:

The principal will give you all the information you need, including what you need to do to be compliant.

Providing programs and services for FLO enrolled students

Schools and members of the Panel providing wellbeing, learning and engagement services for Flexible Learning Option (FLO) enrolled students must refer to the Learning Improvement Division FLO Moodle for information about:

  • FLO Case Management standards and Flexible Learning Program Rubric
  • Mandatory minimum qualifications for case managers
  • Training for teaching the child protection curriculum for anyone who delivers ‘Module 2 – My Wellbeing’ from the flexible learning and transition portfolio (FLTP)
  • How to engage a Provider for case management services or flexible learning programs
  • Contacting the Flexible Learning Options Team.


You can contact our team if you have feedback about a department-funded service provider.


Partnerships, Schools and Preschools division

Email: Education.FLO.APP [at] sa.gov.au