On this page
The following pages (see links below) outline the sports, dates, costs and link to nominate for School Sport SA knockout competitions in 2019.
• 2019 cricket competitions – nominations due Friday 23 November (term 4, week 6)
• 2019 term 1 competitions – nomination details to be advised
• 2019 term 2 and 3 competitions – nomination details to be advised
• 2019 term 3 and 4 competitions – nomination details to be advised
• instructions for filling in nomination forms for knockout competitions (PDF 95KB)
The sports and competitions page will help you find the draws and rules for your sport. Draws will be available on the specific sport pages once nominations have closed. Schools will negotiate appropriate times to play. Competitions will only proceed if enough nominations are received.
- Students in year 6 or 7 in 2019
- Students in year 8 or 9 in 2019
- Students in year 10 in 2019
- Open age – under 20 on 1 January 2019
- For year 6 and 7 competitions $11 (inc GST) per team.
- For year 8 and 9 competition, year 10 competitions and open competition nomination fee of $5.20 (inc GST) per head for the number of players (excluding reserves) in a team for that sport.
- Country schools are exempt from knockout fees (including finals fees). Where possible, School Sport SA will subsidise the travel cost of country schools playing in the finals.
- The fee for all metro secondary (year 8 and above) teams who participate in finals is $40.
For all schools:
- Minor round forfeit fee - $55 (inc GST) per team
- Finals forfeit fee - $110 (inc GST) per team
- Late nominating fee - $22 (inc GST) per team.
School Sport SA
Phone: 8416 5900
Email: education.schoolsportsa [at] sa.gov.au