Go to top of page

RAN-EC training requirements for third party providers

A third party provider who wants to work with the department’s schools and services must have done the correct RAN-EC training. A third party provider could be someone like:

  • a service provider for example, a breakfast club put on by AnglicareSA
  • an individual employed by an agency for example, someone from SHine SA who delivers sexual health education.

There is a list of approved training organisations that offer RAN-EC training.

There are specific requirements for volunteers from third party providers.

Our site leaders can only use third party providers who make sure their staff and volunteers have the correct and current training.


Engagement and Wellbeing

Email: education.CSW [at] sa.gov.au