Go to top of page

RAN-EC training courses

To work or volunteer with children and young people on department sites (schools, preschools, and children’s centres) you must do training about your child protection responsibilities.

The training courses are listed below. Which one you need to do depends on who you are and what training you've already done.

If you're unsure, you can find out which training you need.

You can also find out more about RAN-EC child protection training.