On this page
This is a specific child protection training course. It is part of a set of RAN-EC courses.
Course type: online
Running time: less than an hour
To book in:
- Create an account on the department's training website, Plink.
- Register for the bridging course: Child Safe Environments to RAN-EC.
A current certificate for the face-to-face Child Safe Environments training. A certificate is considered current if your attendance is within the last 3 years.
Employees and tertiary students who have a current Child Safe Environments certificate.
Example roles this is suitable for
- speech pathologists
- child protection workers
- social workers
- university students going on placement
- local council community engagement officers
Remember: this course is only suitable if you meet the minimum requirements.
- work experience students
- teachers and education employees
If you think this isn’t the right course for you, talk to your site leader or manager.
This course was developed and is endorsed by:
- the Department for Education
- Catholic Education South Australia
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia.
RAN-EC support and access to training
Technical support for online courses — Contact your organisation’s ICT helpdesk.
For help to log in, get online or view online content.
Other RAN-EC enquiries
Contact your organisation:
- Department for Education — government schools
Email: education.RANEC [at] sa.gov.au
- Catholic Education SA — for people working with Catholic schools
Phone: 8301 6600 (ask for the RAN help desk)
- Association of Independent Schools of SA — for people working or volunteering with independent schools
Phone: 8179 1400