On this page
This is a specific child protection training course. It is part of a set of RAN-EC courses.
Course type: face-to-face, delivered by the site leader
Running time: 2 hours
To book in: talk to your local site leader
Be employed by the Department for Education.
Bus drivers who have not done any RAN-EC training.
Remember: you must meet the minimum requirements to do this course.
- bus drivers updating their RAN-EC training
- other new employees
- privately employed bus drivers
If you think this isn’t the right course for you, talk to your site leader.
This course was developed and endorsed by the Department for Education.
RAN-EC support and access to training
Technical support for online courses — Contact your organisation’s ICT helpdesk.
Other RAN-EC enquiries
Contact your organisation:
- Department for Education — government schools
Email: education.RANEC [at] sa.gov.au
- Catholic Education SA — for people working with Catholic schools
Email: RANEC.HR [at] cesa.catholic.edu.au
- Association of Independent Schools of SA — for people working or volunteering with independent schools
Email: office [at] ais.sa.edu.au