On this page
This is a specific child protection training course. It is part of a set of RAN-EC courses.
Course type: lecture and tutorial
Running time: 2 hours
To book in: contact your university or TAFE
Tertiary students who need to do a professional placement at an education site. This placement would be part of your course.
- work experience students
- employment in education
If you think this isn't the right course for you, talk to your university or TAFE lecturer.
This course was developed and is endorsed by:
- the Department for Education
- Catholic Education South Australia
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia.
RAN-EC support and access to training
Technical support for online courses — Contact your organisation’s ICT helpdesk.
Other RAN-EC enquiries
Contact your organisation:
- Department for Education — government schools
Email: education.RANEC [at] sa.gov.au
- Catholic Education SA — for people working with Catholic schools
Phone: 8301 6600 (ask for the RAN help desk)
- Association of Independent Schools of SA — for people working or volunteering with independent schools
Phone: 8179 1400