On this page
This is a specific child protection training course. It is part of a set of RAN-EC courses.
Course type: online
Running time: 1 hour
To book in: log in to Plink – when you login, you’ll need your teacher’s registration number.
Teachers who are not currently employed and need to renew their teacher’s registration.
This course is not suitable for anyone else.
If you completed RAN-EC 2015-2017, you can use this course to meet your teacher’s registration requirements.
If you're not sure this is the right course for you, talk to the Teachers Registration Board for more information.
This course developed and endorsed by:
- the Department for Education
- Catholic Education South Australia
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia.
RAN-EC support and access to training
Technical support for online courses — Contact your organisation’s ICT helpdesk.
Other RAN-EC enquiries
Contact your organisation:
- Department for Education — government schools
Email: education.RANEC [at] sa.gov.au
- Catholic Education SA — for people working with Catholic schools
Phone: 8301 6600 (ask for the RAN help desk)
- Association of Independent Schools of SA — for people working or volunteering with independent schools
Phone: 8179 1400