On this page
This is a specific child protection training course. It is part of a set of RAN-EC courses.
Course type: online
Running time: 1 hour
To book in: create an account on Plink – when you login, you’ll need your teacher’s registration number.
Teachers who need to renew their teacher’s registration.
If you completed RAN-EC 2015-2017, you can use this course to meet your teacher’s registration requirements. It doesn't necessarily meet a potential employer’s requirements.
If you're not sure this is the right course for you, talk to the Teachers Registration Board for more information.
This course developed and endorsed by:
- the Department for Education
- Catholic Education South Australia
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia.
RAN-EC support and access to training
Technical support for online courses — Contact your organisation’s ICT helpdesk.
Other RAN-EC enquiries
Contact your organisation:
- Department for Education — government schools
Email: education.RANEC [at] sa.gov.au
- Catholic Education SA — for people working with Catholic schools
Email: RANEC.HR [at] cesa.catholic.edu.au
- Association of Independent Schools of SA — for people working or volunteering with independent schools
Email: office [at] ais.sa.edu.au