On this page
This is a specific child protection training course. It is part of a set of RAN-EC courses.
Course type: online
Running time: 1 hour
To book in:
- Current Department for Education staff – only for employees with Learnlink accounts.
- Non-department staff – this includes former department employees, Catholic and Independent schools, and anyone from any other education and care setting.
A current RAN-EC certificate.
You might be able to do this course instead of the foundation course if you don't have a current RAN-EC certificate. This is only possible if you: This is not an option for Catholic or Independent employees.
You might be able to do this course instead of the foundation course if you don't have a current RAN-EC certificate. This is only possible if you:
This is not an option for Catholic or Independent employees.
Education employees updating their knowledge.
Example roles this is suitable for
- principals and directors
- bus drivers
- school services officers (SSOs)
- early childhood worker (ECWs)
- grounds people
- swimming and aquatics instructors
- music instructors
- corporate office staff.
Remember: this course is only suitable if you meet the minimum requirements.
If you're not sure this is the right course for you, talk to to your site leader or manager.
This course developed and endorsed by:
- the Department for Education
- Catholic Education South Australia
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia.
Department for Education
Email: education.CSW [at] sa.gov.au
Catholic Education SA – only for people working with Catholic schools
Phone: 8301 6600 (ask for the RAN help desk)
Association of Independent Schools of SA
Phone: 8179 1400