On this page
This page provides suppliers with guidance on the process for submitting a quote or tender, including timeframes, what to expect, and where to go for more information.
You can submit your offer by following the instructions in the request for quote or tender documents.
Understand what's required and seek clarification if there's any uncertainty. Be aware of the due date and time.
When preparing your submission:
- provide the information requested in the correct templates and format, standard templates include:
- emphasise your strong points
- target the evaluation criteria, taking into consideration the allocated weightings (when disclosed)
- provide requested documents including insurance and accreditation certificates and ensure they are current and up to date
- include Office of the Industry Advocate and Industry Participation Policy information as part of the submission, when relevant.
The length of time it takes to complete a procurement process depends on several factors, including the complexity of the procurement. Indicative timeframes are provided in the tender documents and supplier should be kept updated with any delays to the process.
Plan ahead and don't leave submitting your response to the last minute. Allow enough time to upload your electronic submission. Late submissions are not accepted, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Suppliers can submit questions about the tender documents to the nominated contact person during the set time period.
Unless the question includes commercially sensitive information, the details will be made available to all tenderers.
The evaluation criteria are set out in the tender documents. Consider the criteria and any advertised weightings carefully during preparation.
The established evaluation team will review all submissions against the evaluation criteria.
The evaluation process is confidential. However, all suppliers will be notified of the outcome and be offered the opportunity of a debrief.
Complaints regarding the procurement process can be emailed to education.procurementunit [at] sa.gov.au.
Procurement, Contracting and Transport Directorate
Phone: 8226 1610
Email: education.procurementunit [at] sa.gov.au