We’ve created curriculum resources to help South Australian teachers translate the Australian Curriculum into relevant, localised content for the classroom.
These resources include:
- scope and sequence documents
- units of work for different year levels and learning areas
- whole school planning resources.
Department teachers can access the curriculum resources on EDi (staff login required).
Alternatively, you can access the units of work and scope and sequence documents on Plink, which:
- gives you the flexibility to navigate through the units of work to directly access unit overviews, a particular part of the learning sequences or specific assessment tasks
- allows you to preview slideshows
- highlights the connections between curriculum, learning and assessment.
Our Learning SA
Email: Education.OurLearning [at] sa.gov.au