It has information for teachers, students and parents.
The South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) is South Australia’s internationally recognised secondary school qualification.
Students will find:
- specific subject outlines
- examples of student work
- essential subject area advice.
Teachers will find:
- learning and assessment plans
- teaching resources
- assessment and moderation advice
- professional learning, including PLATO, the SACE Board’s online professional learning platform.
SACE coordinators will find:
- information about vocational education and training (VET)
- exam schedules
- information on recognised learning and special provisions
- forms, policies, processes and guidance for resulting students.
Parents can access the marketing toolkit to learn about the SACE.
The toolkit includes:
- a PowerPoint presentation.
These resources give a broad overview of how the SACE works, including:
- how it prepares students for their future
- how it is assessed and moderated
- special provisions.