On this page
Use this information to guide discussion at your school’s critical incident review.
Note your concerns and any ideas for improvement. Do this for each of the discussion topics.
- Identify and support students at risk.
- Discuss safety and support plans.
- Communication in the school.
- Communication with parents or carers.
- Support for staff.
- Support for students.
- Communication with and support from sector offices and mental health professionals.
Note any other concerns or ideas that are not covered in these topics.
Decide which concerns or ideas have priority.