The department has a state-wide approved panel of providers who offer specific wellbeing, learning and engagement services for:
- Flexible learning program services - focusing on the provision of flexible learning programs (accredited and non accredited) to support secondary students to engage and achieve in learning, including students enrolled in FLO
- FLO case management services - focusing on case management services to FLO students, to support their re-engagement with learning, training and/or employment
- Student mentoring services - focusing on support for students attending school at risk of disengaging and/or not reaching their full potential
- The care mentoring program - focusing on one-to-one mentoring services for young people aged between 10 and 17 years who are under the Guardianship of the Minister and who are considered to be at-risk.
The panel supports schools to manage risks associated with engaging non-government service providers. They make sure providers have met all of the department’s child protection requirements and quality standards.
If your school needs a wellbeing, learning and engagement service provider (as defined above), you will need to make sure they are on the approved panel of providers (PDF 107KB) list.
Anyone who wants to provide wellbeing, learning and engagement services to schools (as defined above) must go through a selection process before they sign a deed of agreement with the Minister for Education.
Organisations can apply to be on the panel at any time by applying through the tender process or contacting us at education.studentengagement [at] sa.gov.au.
These documents explain what is required to engage a provider from the panel. The information is aimed at panel members and schools.
Schools that require FLO case management and flexible learning programs must refer to the Department for Education Learning Improvement Division FLO Moodle for information about their request for quote process.
- APP contract/purchase order factsheet (PDF 195KB)
- Contracting service providers for wellbeing, learning and engagement services procedure (PDF 782KB)
- Annexure C – Schedule to the purchase order (DOCX 19KB)
- Sample pre-populated Annexure C - Schedule to the purchase order for FLO Case Management Services (DOCX 25KB)
- Deed of agreement template (PDF 2.56MB)
You can contact our team if you have feedback about a department-funded service provider.
Student Engagement unit
Phone: 8226 0471
Email: education.StudentEngagement [at] sa.gov.au