On this page
This is a short course about mandatory notifications and child protection in education.
This course is all most people need.
If you are an employee who is new or has an expired RRHAN-EC certificate, you probably also need the masterclass.
Course type: self-directed, online
Knowledge set: essentials
Running time: 2 hours
To access: log in to Plink
Most people in education. This includes:
- staff with a current certificate who need to update
- work experience students
- people on professional placement
- bus drivers
- canteen workers
- people bridging from full day Safe Environments – Through Their Eyes training
- corporate staff who do not work with children and young people
- sector office education staff (non-government schools) who do not work with children and young people.
Staff in specific roles who:
- are new
- do not have a current RRHAN-EC certificate.
These specific staff need to do training in 2 parts.
- Part 1 is this fundamentals course.
- Part 2 is the masterclass.
This course was developed and is endorsed by:
- the Department for Education
- Catholic Education South Australia
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia.
RRHAN-EC support and access to training
Technical support for online courses — Contact your organisation’s ICT helpdesk.
Other RRHAN-EC enquiries
Contact your organisation:
- Department for Education — government schools
- Catholic Education SA — for people working with Catholic schools
- Association of Independent Schools of SA — for people working or volunteering with independent schools