Go to top of page

Find out what RRHAN-EC training you need to do

To work or volunteer in education you need to do mandatory notification training.

The training is called RRHAN-EC.

The type of training you need to do depends on your role.

If you have more than one role, you need to do enough training to suit all of those roles.

Use this decision-making tool to find out what you need.

Answer the questions to find out which RRHAN-EC training you need