On this page
Health care plans, management plans, action plans, first aid plans and medication agreements are completed by treating health professionals to describe individual care recommendations.
As the plans are regularly reviewed and updated the Department for Education recommends health professionals always access from this page to ensure the most current version is being used.
Medication agreements (previously medication authority) are required for medicines requiring administration in education and care services. This includes all prescribed and over the counter medicines.
- HSP151 Medication agreement (DOC 142KB)
- HSP152 Multiple medication agreement (DOC 150KB)
- HSP153 INM medication agreement (DOC 185KB)
The Individual first aid plan – HSP124 (DOC 129KB) is required for children and young people when the first aid response is not the standard first aid response for that health condition.
The Non-specific health care plan – HSP110 (DOC 167KB) is completed for children and young people requiring additional care or supervision related to their physical or mental health and wellbeing where there is not a specific health care plan.
- HSP230 Continence care plan (DOC 120KB)
- HSP231 Ileostomy, colostomy, urostomy care and learning plan (DOC 132KB)
- HSP232 Intermittent catheterisation care and learning plan (DOC 119KB)
- HSP233 Toileting care and learning plan (DOC 127KB)
- HSP234 Menstruation management care and learning plan (DOC 120KB).
- Primary and secondary school setting:
- Early childhood (EC) setting:
- HSP210 Oral eating and drinking care plan (DOC 120KB)
- HSP211 Oral eating and drinking observation log (DOC 66KB).
- HSP340 Seizures management plan (DOC 134KB)
- HSP341 Seizure observation log (DOC 69KB)
- Standard seizure first aid
- INM agreement (DOC 185 KB)
- INM administration first aid
- Management of a seizure event.
Disability and Complex Needs Team
Phone: 8226 0515
Email: education.health [at] sa.gov.au