The ensembles managed by Instrumental Music (IM) and the Primary Schools Music Festival (PSMF) aim to:
- provide an ensemble experience to supplement programs available in schools
- achieve personal excellence for each student and for the ensemble
- provide an extension opportunity for advanced students
- deliver Australian or SACE curriculum.
Each ensemble has an annual program of rehearsals, tutorials, concerts and tours. This includes performances at the Adelaide Festival Theatre during the Primary Schools Music Festival in September.
Apply for more than one ensemble
To apply for more than one ensemble:
- check the commitments for each ensemble outlined in the links below
- select your first choice
- make a booking
- indicate extra choices on the student ensemble application form (see each ensemble below for form).
Apply on more than one instrument
You must book an audition for each instrument you want to apply for.