Construction of major facility upgrades are now complete at another 8 schools, bringing the total number of completed school upgrades to 17.
Amongst other works, the following key features have been delivered:
- Aldinga Beach B-7 School, Brighton Primary School and Willunga High School have each received a new modular building for general learning.
- Blackwood High School’s new building includes general and specialist learning areas, including art, technology, dance, health and physical education spaces, staff areas and amenities.
- Mount Barker High School now has new contemporary learning areas and a new performing arts studio.
- Renmark High School has undergone refurbishment of several existing buildings that include student support services, food technology and creative learning classrooms. The school has also received a mechanical extraction system for the tech studies area.
- Ceduna Area School’s upgrade has improved connectivity of indoor and outdoor learning areas and delivered a new administration centre.
- Victor Harbor R-7 School has received a new building providing flexible learning spaces including STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) with indoor/outdoor connectivity.
These upgrades are part of the $1.4bn investment helping us to deliver world-class education facilities.
To learn more about the facility upgrades happening across the state, visit the major school upgrades page on our website.