Nuriootpa Primary School has undergone a $7.5 million facility upgrade.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- major refurbishment of an existing building to provide flexible learning areas
- new covered outdoor learning area encouraging flexibility for outdoor play and learning
- expanding and refurbishing the administration centre and staff facilities
- improvements to the school entrance
- replacing an existing aged roof and ceiling
- demolition of aged transportable building.
Hames Sharley (SA) Pty Ltd
Gawler Carpenters and Joiners