There were 10 categories in the 2019 Public Education Awards.
- Teachers Health Leadership Award
- Secondary Teacher of the Year
- Credit Union SA Primary Teacher of the Year
- Early Years Teacher of the Year
- School and Preschool Support Award
- System Excellence Award
- Community Engagement Award
- Innovation in Practice Award
- Aunty Josie Agius Award
- Performance Through Values Award
Each category had criteria against which applications were assessed.
In 2019 the Aunty Josie Agius Award and the Performance Through Values Award each required a colleague or leader to complete an application on behalf of a nominated employee.
Criteria and information how to apply in 2019 was outlined in the application guide (PDF, 6275 KB).
Public Education Awards
Phone: 8226 2339
Email: publiceducationawards [at] sa.gov.au