The healthy eating curriculum incorporates information from the Australian dietary guidelines and the Australian guide to healthy eating.
All lessons have suggested year levels, although they can often be adapted for other age groups.
- Healthy eating curriculum kit for South Australian primary schools (PDF 2.6MB)
- Healthy choices (PDF 3MB)
- Food labelling (PDF 1.5MB)
- Food preparation (PDF 2MB)
- Growing food (PDF 2MB)
- Media (PDF 3MB)
- Cultural, religious, and spiritual influences (PDF 1MB)
- Linking healthy eating with general capabilities (PDF 174KB)
- Recipes (PDF 3MB)
- Teaching support material (PDF 814KB)
Engagement and Wellbeing – healthy eating
Phone: 8226 1931
Email: education.RightBite [at] sa.gov.au