On this page
Schools and teachers can use this information to engage with parents and carers to prevent and reduce bullying.
- an effective process on how to manage interactions with parents and carers around bullying incidents
- specific skills that will help navigate difficult conversations with empathy
- ways to de-escalate emotionally charged conversations and gently shift interactions in a more proactive direction.
Schools can use the bullying prevention and response presentation (PowerPoint 1.6MB) to host an information evening with parents or carers to discuss:
- what is bullying?
- common bullying myths
- bullying prevention policy and curriculum
- how do I know if my child may be experiencing bullying?
- what parents can do
- how the school responds to bullying.
Schools can email or print and give the below guides to parents and carers to help them support their children to be safe and responsible users of digital technology.
Engagement and Wellbeing
Email: education.engagementandwellbeing [at] sa.gov.au