On this page
Anyone can provide feedback about the department’s services.
All feedback, compliments or suggestions are passed on to the relevant area or person.
If your feedback is for a school or preschool, see feedback and complaints about a school or preschool.
For other department areas, you can send feedback via:
- online feedback form
- phone on 1800 088 158
- email education.customers [at] sa.gov.au.
When we receive your compliment we will:
- inform the person or business area you’re pleased with
- possibly share this with the department to encourage best practice service delivery.
Comments and suggestions
When we receive your comment or suggestion we will:
- acknowledge receipt within 2 working days
- make sure the right person considers your comment or suggestion
- notify you of any resulting action or decision if you have asked us to.
Phone: 8226 1000
Free call: 1800 088 158
Email: education.customers [at] sa.gov.au