The design standard (PDF 1.1MB) provide guidelines for contractors who design, build and maintain SA government schools and preschools. The links below take you to sections of the design standards:
- site analysis for construction and redevelopment
- design for accessibility, participation and learning
- roof and plumbing
- ceilings, flooring, walls, doors and windows
- stairs and balustrades
- amenity provisions and design
- materials and finishes
- covered ways between buildings.
You can also find more information about windows and painting.
Asset Policy and Environmental Resources
Phone: 8226 0091
Email: education.Environment [at] sa.gov.au