On this page
The department is committed to a safe, inclusive and supportive learning environment for every child and young person.
The department’s policy and procedure outline the responsibilities for our staff and volunteers.
- Supporting gender diverse, intersex and sexually diverse children and young people policy.
- Gender diverse and intersex children and young people support procedure.
These documents also explain how we support gender diverse and intersex children and young people.
For parents and families
- Parents of gender diverse children – direct peer support, information, workshops, referrals and resources.
For young people, and their families and friends
- SHINE SA – counselling, peer support and resources.
- Bfriend (Uniting Communities) – counselling, peer support and resources.
Engagement and Wellbeing
Email: education.engagementandwellbeing [at] sa.gov.au