There are 10 categories in the 2019 Public Education Awards.
- Teachers Health Leadership Award
- Secondary Teacher of the Year
- Credit Union SA Primary Teacher of the Year
- Early Years Teacher of the Year
- School and Preschool Support Award
- System Excellence Award
- Community Engagement Award
- Innovation in Practice Award
- Aunty Josie Agius Award
- Performance Through Values Award
Each category has criteria against which your application will be assessed and specifies if categories are open to applications from individuals, team or both.
The panel will review how closely your application meets the criteria.
In 2019 the Aunty Josie Agius Award and the Performance Through Values Award will require a colleague or leader to complete an application on your behalf. More information about these awards will be released closer to applications opening on 1 June.
Criteria and information how to apply are outlined in the application guide (PDF, 6275 KB).
Public Education Awards
Phone: 8226 2339
Email: publiceducationawards [at] sa.gov.au