On this page
The Sapsasa hockey state carnival is for representative Sapsasa districts for boys and girls in years 5 and 6. Contact your district convenor for trial information.
To participate in the event, students must be
- enrolled at an affiliated school
- players must be in years 5 and 6
- students must trial and be selected in their district team.
Grange Reserve, corner of Fort Street and Military Road, Grange.
Wednesday 22 to Friday 24 June - metro
Monday 27 to Wednesday 29 June - country.
- 2022 draw (PDF, 131KB) - updated 21 June
- Presentations will be at the end of the event.
- Results will be posted on this pagae as soon as possible after the event.
School Sport SA
Phone: 8416 5900
Email: education.schoolsportsa [at] sa.gov.au