On this page
To participate in the event, students must be
- enrolled at an affiliated school.
- in the appropriate year level.
Schools can only nominate one team per competition.
Fixtures will be available shortly after nominations close
- Year 11 and 12 boys 40 overs divison 1 fixture (Word, 84KB)
- Year 11 and 12 boys 40 overs division 2 fixture (Word, 84KB)
- Year 11 and 12 boys T20 fixture (Word, 85KB)
- Year 11 and 12 boys T20 country north fixture (Word, 82KB)
- Year 10 to 12 girls T20 fixture (Word, 84KB)
Term 1 and 4
- Year 5 and 6 boys
- Year 5 and 6 girls
- Year 7 and 8 boys T20
- Year 7 to 9 girls T20
- Year 9 and 10 boys 35 overs
- Year 9 and 10 boys T20
View the statewide schools' competition page to find nomination links and due dates. Nominations will only be accepted from a school representative.
- statewide schools rules of the competition (PDF, 213KB)
- cricket rules of the competition (PDF, 233KB)
- T20 scoresheets (PDF, 222KB)
- 40 over scoresheets (PDF, 244KB)
- 2021 results report will be available shortly
- Previous winners history will be available shortly
School Sport SA
Phone: 8416 5900
Email: education.schoolsportsa [at] sa.gov.au