On this page
This page explains how to nominate for selection in the 12 years and under golf state team to compete at the School Sport Australia championships in 2022.
Preparation is continuing for all School Sport Australia championships subject to advice from State and Territory Departments of Health. Please note, the ability for students to attend the 2022 School Sport Australia championships will be subject to the approval of the SA Department for Education.
To nominate for selection, students must be
- enrolled at an affiliated school.
- born from 1 January 2010 to 31 December 2012.
Canberra, ACT from Sunday 13 to Thursday 17 November 2022.
Travel dates may vary due to flight availability.
|Team manager||Alice Lange||To be advised|
|Team manager||Gus Wenzel||To be advised|
The teams will be under the supervision of the team officials to meet supervision ratios
- Alexander Keylock, Trinity College North School
- Elyse Kozlovic, St Dominic's Priory College
- Mia Luey, Loreto College
- Jay Mun, East Marden Primary School
- Angus Norcock, Naracoorte Primary School
- Thomas Pyke, St Peter's College
- Alix Richardson, Bordertown Primary School
- Jayneil Reddy Rudrappagari, Mitcham Primary School
- Blake Schroder, McDonald Park School
- Reid Scott, Mount Carmel College
- Katie Seol, The Heights School
- Billy White, Prince Alfred College
See School Sport Australia Golf for fixtures and results as they are available.
School Sport SA
Phone: 8416 5900
Email: education.schoolsportsa [at] sa.gov.au