On this page
This page explains how to nominate for selection in the 12 years and under and 13 to 19 years swimming state teams to compete at the School Sport Australia championships in 2022.
Preparation is continuing for all School Sport Australia championships subject to advice from State and Territory Departments of Health. Please note, the ability for students to attend the 2022 School Sport Australia championships will be subject to the approval of the SA Department for Education.
To nominate for selection, students must be
- enrolled at an affiliated school.
- 10 to 19 years of age in the year of competition.
Brisbane, Queensland from
- Monday 15 to Saturday 20 August 2022 for the 13 to 19 years team
- Friday 19 to Tuesday 23 August for the 12 years and under team
Travel dates may vary due to flight availability.
- Head coach - Cory Bampton, Swimming SA
- Coaches - to be appointed
- 12 years and under team manager - Lee Hayes, East Adelaide School
- 12 years and under team manager - Eric Kiploks, School Sport SA
- 13 to 19 years team manager - Ingrid Cobiac, Unley High School
- 13 to 19 years team manager - Charlotte Twizell, Blackwood High School
The team will be under the supervision of the team officials to meet supervision ratios.
12 years and under
19 to 19 years
See School Sport Australia Swimming for program and results as they are available.
School Sport SA
Phone: 8416 5900
Email: education.schoolsportsa [at] sa.gov.au