On this page
This page explains how to nominate for selection in the 12 years and under tennis state teams to compete at the School Sport Australia championships in 2022.
Preparation is continuing for all School Sport Australia championships subject to advice from State and Territory Departments of Health. Please note, the ability for students to attend the 2022 School Sport Australia championships will be subject to the approval of the SA Department for Education.
To nominate for selection, students must be
- enrolled at an affiliated school.
- born from 1 January 2010 to 31 December 2012.
Canberra, Australia Capital Territory from Saturday 22 to Saturday 29 October 2022.
Travel dates may vary due to flight availability.
|Coach||Shannon Cox||To be advised|
|Team manager||Bev Virgin||To be advised|
The team will be under the supervision of the team officials to meet supervision ratios.
- Kai Coghlan, Prince Alfred College
- Max Edwards, Clapham Primary School
- Lily Jewell, Gleeson College
- Aryan Kohli, Westminster School
- Ashton Lim, Prince Alfred College
- Jemyma Loke, Woodcroft College Inc
- Lakshay Madankumar, Westminster School
- Tom Nettle, Cobdogla Primary School
- Hannah Park, Ardtornish Primary School
- Oparah Rajakaruna, Walkerville Primary School
- Nahla Salley, Henley Beach Primary School
- Deepika Sunilkumar, The Pines Primary School
- Sophie Tukja, Saint Ignatius' College: Junior School
- Clynton Vuong, North Adelaide Primary School
- Zitong (Licia) Wang, Magill School
- Daniel Xu, Glenunga International High School
See School Sport Australia Tennis for fixtures and results as they are available.
School Sport SA
Phone: 8416 5900
Email: education.schoolsportsa [at] sa.gov.au