On this page
The futsal (indoor soccer) statewide schools competitions are for boys and girls to represent their school playing futsal (indoor soccer).
To participate in the event, students must be
- enrolled at an affiliated school
- in the appropriate year level.
Schools can only nominate one team per competition
Fixtures will be available shortly after nominations close.
Term 2 and 3
- Year 7 and 8 boys (Word, 84KB)
- Year 7 and 8 girls (Word, 84KB)
- Year 9 and 10 boys (word, 84KB)
- Year 9 and 10 girls (word, 84KB)
- Year 11 and 12 boys (word 83KB)
- Year 11 and 12 girls (word 81KB)
- 2022 results report (PDF 498KB)
View the statewide schools’ competitions page to find nomination links and due dates. Nominations will only be accepted from a school representative.
- Statewide schools competitions general rules
- Futsal (indoor soccer) rules of the competition (PDF,223KB).
- Scoresheet (Word 54KB)
- Scorecard (PDF, 76KB)
- 2021 statewide schools futsal results report (PDF, 232KB)
- Statewide Schools summary of winners (PDF, 92KB)
School Sport SA
Phone: 8416 5900
Email: education.schoolsportsa [at] sa.gov.au