On this page
The table tennis statewide schools’ competitions are for boys and girls to represent their school playing table tennis.
To participate in the event, students must be
- enrolled at an affiliated school
- in the appropriate year level.
Schools can only nominate one team per competition
Fixtures will be available shortly after nominations close.
Term 2 and 3
- Year 10 to 12 mixed
- Year 7 to 9 mixed
View the statewide schools’ competitions page to find nomination links and due dates. Nominations will only be accepted from a school representative.
- Statewide schools competitions general rules
- Table tennis rules of the competition (PDF, 168KB)
- Individual scoresheets (PDF, 22KB)
- Teams scoresheets (PDF, 24KB)