On this page
The volleyball statewide schools competitions is for boys and girls to represent their school playing volleyball.
To participate in the event, students must be
- enrolled at an affiliated school
- in the appropriate year level.
Schools can only nominate one team per competition
Fixtures will be available shortly after nominations close.
Term 2 and 3
- Year 7 and 8 boys
- Year 7 and 8 girls
- Year 9 and 10 boys
- Year 9 and 10 girls
- Year 11 and 12 boys
- Year 11 and 12 girls
View the statewide schools’ competitions page to find nomination links and due dates. Nominations will only be accepted from a school representative.
- Statewide schools competitions general rules (PDF 147KB)
- Volleyball rules of the competition (PDF 220KB)
- Volleyball Scoresheet (PDF, 43KB)
School Sport SA
Phone: 8416 5900
Email: education.schoolsportsa [at] sa.gov.au